Job descriptionThe Role:
The General Manager is responsible for strategic planning, operations management, and overseeing sales and purchasing operations.Specific duties include:
· Developing and performing strategic business plans and managing budgets.
· Ensure customer satisfaction, quality control and safety standards, and adhere to all applicable regulations.
· Providing technical support to customers.
· Attending industry-related seminars and workshops.
· Developing pricing strategies.
· Overseeing the construction and assembly of precast concrete products and ensuring customer satisfaction with all projects.
· Evaluate company performance metrics and set performance goals and objectives to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Overseeing the daily operation of the company.
· Building internal & external stakeholders’ relationships.Qualifications and Experiences:
· Bachelor's degree in construction engineering or a related field.
· At least five years of experience as a GM in the precast/ ready mix concrete industry.
· Have a demonstrated record of success developing effective business plans, managing personnel, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
· Expertise in safety/ quality control, operations/ production management, and customer service is also highly desirable.
· Exceptional problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills are essential.
· Should be familiar with current and emerging industry trends.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you willing to relocate to Bahrain?
- General Managment: 5 years (Preferred)