Job descriptionPurpose of Job
The Real Estate Commercial and Business Development Manager will be responsible for assisting in the growth of the overall residential and commercial real estate portfolio and commercial ancillary services for the region of Riyadh.
He/She will also build and nurture relationships within the broader community and with the various teams to create a flow of information across the company’s operations and coordinating processes that help the company achieve its goals.Core Tasks
· Oversee the negotiations surrounding the sale and purchase of real estate.
· Create, develop, and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship.
· Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments.
· Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business.
· Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed.
· Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
· Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long-term relationships.
· Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans.
· Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, community organizations, regulatory bodies etc.
· Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need.
· Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in real estate services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (preferably in Riyadh Region)
· Strong business community relationships
· Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development.
· Leadership qualities as demonstrated through previous line/team management experience.
· Handling multiple projects, assignments, and duties
· Excellent business acumen.
· Demonstrated business development and financial skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
· Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate BD: 10 years (Preferred)
- Riyadh Region: 5 years (a Must)